The most complete retention solution in the industry
With Konductö, you will be ahead of the game.
Konductö is our integrated continuous communication program. There are several differences between Konductö and our à la carte services, such as:
- Daily connection to your DMS (R&R, CDK, Serti)
- Complete transaction history from sales and service desks
- Centralization of customer data with continuous updating
- History of customer communications
- Behavioural, transactional and predictive analyses
- Automatic re-activation campaign generator
- Campaign programming based on manufacturers’ specifications
- Programming coordinated with dealer processes
- Management of customers’ communication preferences
- Performance monitoring via dashboard
Enhanced UX for better results
Konductö takes the stress out of contacting your customers. Whether communications are handled by us or by you, the lists are created automatically or upon request. You’ll be able to monitor how your campaigns evolve and develop the communications strategies that suit your needs and your expectations.
Customer satisfaction calls
Getting the measure of your customer is key to developing a lasting customer relationship. Information gathered on the quality of your services allows you to quickly see if there are any recurring or emerging problems.
Promotional campaigns for the service department
In addition to continuous monitoring, Konductö also manages promotional campaigns for your service department. We offer several plans, including:
- Follow-up of refusal to change brakes or tires
- Winter and summer tire campaigns
- Campaigns for automobile aesthetics services
- End of basic warranty and powertrain inspections
- Automobile manufacturer recalls
- Extended warranty renewal
Konductö’s strength lies in its ability to centralize customers’ transactional data in order to view all your databases in one location. We collect customer data from the service and sales desks, and we attach to this data the results of the campaigns along with customers’ preferences and actions.
Laws and regulations
As a result of the proliferation of communications, the CRTC has legislated on communications for customer solicitation. In 2007, regulations on unsolicited telecommunications and the National Do Not Call List came into force, and you are now required to put in place the tools necessary to comply with these changes.
Re-activating inactive customers
Re-activation of service customers is triggered according to criteria we establish with you, such as number of missed interviews and time elapsed since the last interview. All customers for whom the latest vehicle ownership information is valid are reactivated to draw them back to your service desk.
Konductö allows you to choose between an FMT-dealer hybrid service or full outsourcing, so you keep only those functions you want to more closely control.
Our customer follow-up process for maintenance takes into account the vehicle’s make, model and year so that customers are approached at the right time… and mileage. We also consider your customers’ driving habits. This ensures that they are reactivated based on the mileage traveled or the time elapsed since their last service visit.
Monitoring the performance of your campaigns and transactional opportunities essentially requires good data visualization. We have developed analytics and visualization tools that allow you to quickly understand the progress of your marketing efforts and spot future opportunities. Our dashboards are divided into four main analysis categories.